herein referred to as the Mare Owner, has engaged one breeding to
Down the Rail, agent for the above named stallion, will herein be
referred to as Breeder. The service is engaged subject to the following:
Down the Rail
Shipped Semen Guidelines
!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ !!
It is very important that you work closely with a veterinarian or someone familiar with equine reproduction and artificial insemination techniques. With shipped semen we offer a one year only rebreed at Down the Rail for the following year.
All charges pertaining to shipped semen are your responsibility and must be paid for before any semen will be shipped to your mare. These include:
1. Booking, breeding, chute fees, shipped semen service charges, and the container deposit.
2. You are also responsible for returning the container to Rodrock Ranches within five days of receiving it, or you will be assessed a $10.00/day rental fee applied to your container deposit.
3. Container deposits will be refunded upon receipt of the container, the stallion owner copy of insemination form and notification of the pregnancy status of your mare.
4. In the event that you need semen shipped on a day when Federal Express does not pick up in our area (Saturdays & Sundays) or deliver to yours, we will need to send it counter to counter to you to a major airport in your area.
5. Semen picked up at the farm is no charge for first request and $50 for each subsequent pick up.
Breeding/Shipping days for Down the Rail are as follows: February & March will be odd numbered days. April & May will be on even numbered days. June & July will be odd numbered days. Shipped semen will be on an “as available” basis with mares that have been sent to the ranch having priority on semen availability. Requests for shipped semen must be received at the ranch by 3 p.m. Central Time the day before the shipping day. The breeding barn and ranch office have to coordinate shipped semen for many stallions, and usually ship out several shipments from each stallion on the same day. Please do not call at noon on a shipping day to request semen. By then the semen has all been allocated to other mares and shipments have already been sent.
We need phone numbers where the ranch office can reach you on a shipping day in order to give you tracking numbers and/or flight schedules on the shipments. If you are away from that number and therefore haven’t heard from us by noon on a shipping day, please call us by 2 pm Central Time so that we may give you that information.
Our usual office hours are 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday through Friday. However, during breeding season we have extended office hours and days. When we are not able to answer the phone, the answering machine will take your call, and we will call you back as soon as possible. The office number is 940-668-8553. Or, you may call Joe's cell phone (940-372-8553) from 7AM-8AM and 4:30PM-8PM.
CHIP'S STALLION CONTRACT
· CHIP'S FROZEN SEMEN · CHIP'S SHIPPED SEMEN · RICH'S
STALLION CONTRACT · RICH'S SHIPPED SEMEN
HOT CHOCOLATE'S STALLION CONTRACT · HOT CHOCOLATE'S SHIPPED SEMEN · DISCOUNTS AND CONDITIONS · BACK TO MAIN